Hi again, Well there’s almost nothing happen this week . I just woke up go to the college return home eating dinner and study for the next day and that’s all. It’s all about routine . I start to study more serious during the week and I think that I’m doing well. I eat pizza which is my favourite food ever for the first time in Liverpool. Another sweet event is when I hangout with my best friend in Liverpool Asma yah I forget to tell you about her . I met Asma in my first day , but I wasn’t know her yet last Friday I saw her in the colleg during the break so we start talking to each other and then our frindship begin. By the way she is so sweet her smile make me feel happy. She know lot of interesting things and that make us can not stop talking GIRLS:) .
This week was quite good , I feel that I’m dealing with things around me smoothly. I done my math homeworks and I create my own blog , but there’s some confusing things happen also like bank , police appointments and I want to change my apartment . I think that theres alot to do during this two weeks . Everything else is going well, I eat and sleep very well and these are the most important things for me :) . About my study and because I was late there’s too many lectures I have to recover and understand them . Also there’s a special thing happen this week which was I made new friendships in the LIC.
Comments
Post a Comment